Healing Spiritual Abuse
"With the kind of biblical insight and pastoral wisdom we have come to expect of Ken Blue, this book probes the conscience of those who unknowingly practice spiritual abuse by contrasting Jesus' empowering ministry to others with a Pharisaical exploitation of others in order to gain power. For those who have been and are victims of spiritual abuse under the cover of ecclesiastical office and authority, reading this book will open windows to freedom and healing."—Ray Anderson, Professor of Theology and Ministry, Fuller Theological Seminary.
This book does not single out the Seventh-day Adventist religion, but many former Adventists have found it helpful in shedding the false guilt of being under the legalistic rules of Ellen White and Adventism.
- A Thologian's Journey from Seventh-day Adventism
- Abraham, Messenger to the Twenty-first Century
- Adventist to Christian
- Discovering the New Covenant
- Ellen G. White & Inspiration
- Life of Mrs. E.G. White Seventh-day Adventist Prophet
- My Cup Overflows
- Sabbath in Christ DVD set
- Sabbath in Christ, Revised Edition
- The Cultic Doctrine of Seventh-day Adventism
- The Sabbath and the Lord's Day
- The Stonecutter's Bride
- The Truth About Jewelery
- The White Lie
- Truth about Adventist "Truth"
- Truth Led Me Out
- White Out
- White Washed